Thursday, September 5, 2013

new here




I've been hanging out on this internet thing for a while now, and decided to try my hand at joining in with some bits from my life.  I am not terribly clever, my house is charming but sometimes messy.  I am not sure what this blog will become, but I am hoping to share some small pieces of living, along with glimpses of how I create.  There might be food, and once I figure out links, I might link to things I find interesting or inspiring..  

This first picture I have posted here is a highlight from the summer.  I got my first chickens this year, and that up above was the first to arrive.  Her name is Annie, and she is a sweetheart, and it is her egg that I eat for breakfast almost every day!  Getting chickens was really exciting for this homebody, it has been quite the learning experience (I think I finished the internets section on chickens..I'm big into research), maybe this blog will also involve some chicken talk?

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: